#9 Bill Elliott Coors & Melling Oil Pumps Ford Thunderbird

I decided to see if I could make the current body of the car even somewhat work as an old 1985 Thunderbird (back from the days when the cars had vastly different styles.) I think it worked out okay from certain angles, but less so from others. There's that spoiler-color glitch that needs to be fixed; it should be white. I still need to do some work on the car, such as creating the Melling Performance Parts logo that goes on the back.  If anyone has a good image of that logo, leave a comment please. I haven't been able to find a good high resolution pic of it.

NASCAR The Game: Inside Line - 1985 Bill Elliott 9 Coors Melling Oil Pumps Ford Thunderbird

1985 Coors Thunderbird - Bill Elliott 9 - Melling Ford Thunderbird - NTG:IL

NASCAR The Game Inside Line - 1985 Bill Elliott Melling Coors 9 Ford Thunderbird

NASCAR The Game IL - Bill Elliott Coors 9 Ford Thunderbird - Melling Oil Pump

No comments:

Post a Comment