Richard Petty STP 43 Pontiac Paint Scheme - NASCAR The Game: Inside Line

The latest paint scheme I've been working on for NASCAR The Game: Inside Line is a version of the STP Pontiac Grand Prix. Specifically, I'm focusing on a version like the 43 that Richard Petty drove in his final seasons. I kinda overdid it on the STP logo though, going for the older, wavier look. I might wind up changing that. The Pontiac logo is very easy to create. Making the layered stripes was a bit more of a pain than I thought it would be, particularly where they meet each other.

There are still details I think I'll add. In his final season, Pepsi was an associate sponsor, Pontiac had a vertical logo on the B post, and Uniden was on the C post. The Richard Petty fan appreciation tour logo would be a project of its own. For now, I just have STP on the back. There is still grill and headlight work to do to make it look more like the Pontiacs. I'm also using the default number tool. The real one is more compressed. After that, adding a gradient to the red-orange on the bottom sides might give it shadowing that looks like the older cars.

Also, the game is limited, in that I can't continue the red stripe that goes down the middle onto the rear spoiler, breaking the line from above and behind. Still, I thought the car was close enough to share my progress:

43 STP Pontiac - Richard Petty - NASCAR THE GAME INSIDE LINE

NASCAR The Game Inside Line - Richard Petty STP Pontiac 43 paint scheme

Richard Petty 43 - NASCAR The Game Inside Line - STP Pontiac

STP Oil Treatment 43 Pontiac Grand Prix - NASCAR The Game Inside Line - Richard Petty paint job

No comments:

Post a Comment